Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Eva Kolenko

It's no yolk we take eggs very seriously here at West Egg :) Since it's British Egg Week this week I was reminded of a lovely recipe I found by Eva Kolenko. I actually can't remember how I first came across Eva online, but since I did, I routinely pop over to her blog to take a look at her latest work.



This recipe for Pancetta & Kale Baked Eggs looks insanely good for a weekend brunch with lots of fresh coffee. We get our eggs from a lady in the village although there has been a bit of a drought recently on the egg front so we've been getting them from either the village shop or supermarket. I was very pleased to see that all eggs sold by Sainsbury's are laid by hens that are cage free and also they have an egg tracker so you can see where your eggs came from.







For the recipe please visit Eva's website / blog here. Her food photography is nothing short of spectacular - take a look here - but be warned, you will be starving hungry after only 30 seconds.

Image Credit: Eva Kolenko

No comments:

Post a Comment