Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Break from blogging

As you may have noticed I took a bit of a break from blogging over August. It wasn't intentional, it just sort of happened. A few days turned into a week, two weeks, etc. And here we are in September. If you read this blog regularly you'll know that there is no schedule to it although I do try to post 2-3 times a week.

Funnily enough, the irony of this is that many of the projects I was busy with over August came via this blog - actually my lovely friend Holly wrote about this here. Although the blog is the reason these opportunities exist, it is the first thing to be dropped when time is at a premium. Yesterday I was out at a client's all day so no chance to blog but today I feel a renewed sense of enjoyment of blogging and I was actually itching to get typing this morning.

So for the last few weeks although I haven't been blogging myself, I have of course been keeping up with what everyone else is talking about and I had a lovely read through of some of my favourite blogs this weekend so I thought I'd do a quick round up now.


Hello Neverland || The recipe for outstanding creative success





Little Big Bell || Thornback & Peel's Silent Auction for Music as Therapy during LDF 2014



World of Wanderlust || How I can afford to travel the world full time





Tuula Vintage || 24 hours in London




Jenny Purr || 10 things I've learnt from reading beauty blogs


No comments:

Post a Comment