Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Villa Kalos || The Perfect Greek Hideaway

I stumbled upon the most incredible villa when I was looking at Pinterest two night ago. Sometimes with Pinterest I end up scanning really quickly lots of images, and then occasionally one makes me stop and I have to find out what / where it is. Villa Kalos definitely had that effect on me.

Gerda Genis, one of South Africa's leading fashion photographers together with Robbert Koene, a food and lifestyle photographer originally from Holland, have transformed an abandoned old ruin into a beautiful, luxurious villa retreat on the island of Ithaka in Greece. Gerda and Robbert saw a potential in the project that they have turned into a reality - isn't it stunning? 




















Set in around 6000 square metres of terraced property, the villa overlooks the rolling country side of Lahos and offers stunning views from all sides. The stunning salt-water pool offers the perfect spot to relax and soak up the amazing scenery surrounding the villa. 























Inside the villa is just as beautiful and serene as outside. With the highest quality natural materials of stone, concrete and wood, the interior design of the villa embraces a subtle harmony of peace and luxury. 










































































Yep I'm totally in love - this place ticks all the boxes for me, does it tick yours too? 

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful place indeed! I so need a holiday soon Louisa! Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete