Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Paint Like A Pro // Weekend Workshop

This is a very quick blog post to let you know we have now added an additional date for the Paint Like A Pro Workshop as the April weekend course has become over subscribed. The new weekend workshop date is 31st May - 1st June 2014 and will take place as usual at our studio and workshop in Blunham, Bedfordshire.


This two day workshop has proved to be really popular with people who want to get stuck into furniture painting, furniture restoration and basic upholstery. Lots of people who attend the workshop are thinking of starting their own business incorporating elements of furniture painting, furniture restoration and upholstery and this has proved to be a great starting point.

Each person needs to bring around 2-3 pieces of furniture to work on, including an upholstery project with a drop in seat. We can provide pieces for you to work on if you do not have anything suitable - just let us know.

Testimonials

"Thanks so much for the Paint Like a Pro Course which proved fabulous value for money with Louisa generously supplying loads of materials, fabulous advice and lots of patience to ensure that we all knew exactly how to get the best possible results. It’s really inspired me to re-vamp existing furniture and I find myself eyeing up likely candidates for a face-lift in the local second hand furniture shops. It was amazing how simple it was to produce a great result after a little expert tuition". Simone, Watford

"Paint Like A Pro is a great way to spend a weekend, especially when you're thinking of starting up a business selling painted furniture. Louisa had so many valuable tips and her techniques were simple enough to grasp at first, and then to develop over the course of the weekend. She packed in a lot of course material which made the weekend really eexcellent value for money and a great investment. Louisa is a really fun and inspiring teacher who has a natural enthusiam for all things interiors related. The barn where the workshops take place is wonderful, cosy and beautifully decorated in her own style. I wanted to move in! Thank you Louisa for a brilliant time". Sarah, Bedfordshire

"When I got the email to confirm my place for the weekend course I didn't know whether to jump for joy, or panic! I was really nervous beforehand as I had no experience or idea what I was doing and I was also really worried my chosen pieces of furniture to paint and restore would not be the right thing. I really needn't have worried as you made me feel so welcome and capable. I have so much confidence now to tackle all sorts of furniture around my home and I've also signed up for the interior design workshop day to help me re-do my sitting room. It's been on the to-do list for a long time and now I feel really motivated to sort it out. Thank you to Louisa for a fantastic weekend, and to anyone thinking about doing "Paint Like A Pro" just go for it!" Annabel, Norfolk

The cost of this workshop is £250 per person and includes the following:
  • All materials for the weekend, including paints and waxes etc. 
  • A full set of notes for each stage of the course with a breakdown of instructions for each process. 
  • A furniture painting kit to take away. 
  • Breakfast, lunch, snacks and all refreshments. 
There are currently 4 spaces left on this workshop, if you are interested please click here to book online where you can pay via debit/credit card or PayPal.

If you have any queries, please email info@westegg.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment