Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Living Room || Displaying Photographs + Art

Hello! I've had a decorating conundrum for the last few months about photograhs and artwork and how to display them in our sitting room. I've pinned lots of images to this pinterest board, but today I had a lightbulb moment. Finally.

Below is a photograph of Shelley Street's home in Australia, by Martin Hahn for Real Living Magazine. This is my starting point and I'm going to use this to inspire me to get on and organise this aspect of the sitting room. Now I've written it here I HAVE TO DO IT.





x

I'm hoping to crack on with this at the weekend. The shelves I can pick up at Ikea and I'm planning on getting regular wooden frames of different sizes and then painting them with Autentico chalk paints. I will keep you guys posted and show you the photos when it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment