Friday, 31 May 2013

Top Reading Picks For This Weekend

I've been so depressed this week by the weather, wet, windy, grey, gloomy. Waah waah waah. I can't take any more. Oh, the sun has come out, all is forgiven! If you're reading this and you're in England, I guess you feel the same? Because I've been indoors so much these last few days, I've spent way more time on the internet than I usually do. The positive effect of this is that I've found some great blog posts that are really fun, inspiring and motivating.

About two years ago, when the sun last came out for more than 10 minutes. 

Here are my top picks for this weekend:


That's it, lucky 8. Happy weekend all! 

Louisa x

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including me in your list of fab links, Louisa! Have a lovely weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Will, hope you had a lovely weekend too in this amazing sunshine! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sweet Louisa - better late than never thanking you - happy day to you,
    Axx

    ReplyDelete