Wednesday, 20 February 2013

BlogTour New York presented by Modenus

New York Print by Sugar Paper || Voyages over New York by David Fleck

I'm tempted to put caps lock on to really hammer home my sheer excitement at the AMAZING NEWS I have to share with you all. A few weeks ago, I woke up on Saturday morning and reached out for my iphone to check the time, sorry, that's a lie - I check my email the second I wake up. Bad habit, I know. Am I the only one? Probably not. I wonder how you stop? 

Anyway, anyway, in doing so, I spot an email from Veronika at Modenus, Subject: New York, New York. And since I open my email the way I open actual mail (interesting, colourful, sticker-adorned cards first and boring, automated statements last) Veronika got first pick.

Would I like to go to New York with BlogTourNYC in March? Ummmm, yes I would! Yes yes yes!! Would I like to go to amazing shows like the 12th annual Architectural Digest Home Design Show? YES I WOULD!!

I am still totally pinching myself that Modenus have asked me to be part of this amazing line up and I'm so excited to be invited to visit design shows, events, sites and all the other incredible things Modenus have lined up for us. I'm most excited about taking time out from the day to day running of West Egg and "normal life", and immersing myself in the wonderful world of design for one week in New York. And the best part is, I get to share every step of the journey with you via this blog, twitter, facebook, pinterest and instagram so please be my guest and come with me on this amazing trip!

Phew. Feels good to have got that off my chest.

So, now just the question of what to pack...

10 comments:

  1. Eeek, that is so cool! Is this a completely sponsored trip? Either way, NEW YORK BABY! I will make sure to stalk you during the event ;) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dani, yes 100% sponsored by some incredible companies! I'm so excited. I still have that book for you, okay to wait to give it to you in London at Meet The Blogger? x

      Delete
  2. I was also invited Louisa and I am as excited as you are to go. Looking forward to meeting you in real life. And yes, what to pack?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, I'm so looking forward to meeting you! I know it is going to be an amazing experience, and it's going to come round so quick! x

      Delete
  3. Louisa, sounds like a fantastic opportunity and you will have amazing fun. So excited for you. Like Dani, I'll stalk you on instagram, so keep the photos coming. I'm so looking forward to seeing you at MTB London too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Geraldine, it is an incredible opportunity - I will be on IG every step of the way! x

      Delete
  4. Oh my GOOOD!!!!!!!!! Jealous! That's going to be a.m.a.z.i.n.g Lousia. Will be following you every step of the way xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, pretty much my reaction - gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
      I'm not fibbing when I say I am still pinching myself :)
      Have a fab weekend lovely xx

      Delete
  5. yeahhhh I will see you in New York!! or probably first at MTB in London! I will be staying with my friend Karine from Bodie and Fou ;) I am as excited as you and yeah to be honest this is pretty amazing huh ;)

    Desiree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Desiree, I didn't realise you were coming to MTB in London as welllllllllll!! OMG exciting times ahead, I love Bodie & Fou - you must introduce me to Karine she is a total hero of mine! See you soon, Louisa x

      Delete