Friday, 17 August 2012

Hermitage Road: Before & After

You might remember back in June I wrote about Hermitage Road, a restaurant/bar in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. Channelling industrial chic in a loft style building with huge windows I fell in love the minute I set foot through the door.

I was lucky enough to meet with Ellene Immelman who led the interior design of the project. She kindly shared with me the photographs of the project progress. Previously a nightclub, Hermitage Road was definitely in need of some TLC, possibly something a little stronger...

March 2011



May 2011


June 2011


July 2011


And After...




Take a look at the original post here to see more photographs of the finished project.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous place-we'll definitely make a trip there to eat-can't take too long from Great Missenden!! Off to check out the earlier post too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline - oh my goodness you must visit, it is so fun and the cocktails are amazing!

    ReplyDelete