Friday, 2 March 2012

Slow No Wake

I can't believe it's Friday again, where did the week go? I hope you've all got fun weekends planned. I'm heading up to see my parents in Leicestershire. This week started off crazy for me. I did a massive road trip to see two clients and squeezed in two visits to dealers and an antiques fair. And that was all by Tuesday evening. I kept going full pelt until last night when I found this photograph from a holiday we took last August. 


Hmmm. I was already feeling pretty wiped out and taking berocca everyday for the last 2 weeks. So I thought I would slow down a bit. What a revelation. 

This is what I did today: I took the dog for a really long walk in the sunshine which was just wonderful. I sifted through and organised the mountains of paperwork stacked up in the office. I then re-organsied the office. This has to be the most satisfying thing ever. I took a short nap. Also satisfying. I packed my bags. So I'm off now. What a nice day!

Oh one last thing, the March issue of Period Homes & Interiors is out and I'm featured in the Q&A page. Quite possibly the nicest way to round off the week. Click on the link below to take a look. 



Have a great weekend and if you need to recharge your batteries, do it soon! I promise it's worthwhile.
Louisa

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I've been following your blog for the last year and just wanted to say how much I enjoy your updates. This is a really lovely blog post and made me feel really inspired.

    Thank you Louisa!

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess

    Thank you for your very kind comment! Have a great day!

    Best wishes,
    Louisa

    ReplyDelete